Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuscan Summer Chicken...


I made this for the first time last week. Oh my!!! Delish.

Tuscan Summer Chicken
25 min
Makes:
4 servings
What You Need

4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup pesto
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
Make It

HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover skillet with lid. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
REDUCE heat to medium. Add cream cheese, water, pesto and tomatoes to skillet. Cook, uncovered, 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
RETURN chicken to skillet. Cook and stir 1 min. or until chicken is coated and heated through. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.

As you can tell...this recipe is from Kraft. Oh so good. OF COURSE....I did things a little differently. :D

I used low fat cream cheese, I didn't use shredded cheese at all...it's too expensive here and I used shredded chicken...much cheaper than chicken breast. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Heather Anderson said...

This looks sooo yummy!!!! I am for sure making it!